Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Editing

Greetings!

Today I am editing my story. I have started on it and have made it one page in, so that is good. So I'm now on page 19 instead of 18. I imagine if I stopped procrastinating I could go further. 

Anyways, lets move on. 

Today I got on Postcrossing and saw I could send more postcards! I swear, the post office is going to hate me for the mail but love me for the money. Today I used my last two overseas stamps so I'm going to have to purchase more. I think I should check my bank funds before I go making anymore purchases. 

Lately I've been thinking about photography. Why, you ask? Because I want to make a good cover for my own book. The only problem is then I'd need to edit it to fit the thing on Inkitt. Which is hard enough as it is. Especially since it seems nearly impossible to find a good editing tool that won't cost an arm and a leg. If you know of a good one (without a monthly subscription) please feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear it. (=

Thank you for reading!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment