Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Editing update

Hello!

I have been editing over the past few days but got distracted today because of some things I had to catch up on. I had to finish editing my essay for college today so I did that and added it to my application. I'm still trying to light a fire under my current college's butt so I can transfer with ease. Which isn't turning out well since I'm an introvert.

I was sad to find out that Carrie Fischer passed away this morning. My prayers go out to the family and friends of this wonderful actress. When my father told me we both broke down into tears. I didn't actually expect her to die. I was convinced that she would live.

I have been disturbed to see people saying that, as Christians, we should not say "Rest in Peace" because she was an agnostic. What am I supposed to say? I am expressing my sorrow and grief of a human life gone. As Christians we are supposed to weep with those who weep. Right now her family is weeping after losing a wife, mother, friend.
It is nothing short of cruel to deny people the right to extend condolences.

So, Rest in peace Carrie Fischer.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment