Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Editing story

Today I am editing my story. It came to my attention from a friend that I kept switching to different viewpoints. (1st person, 3rd person, ect...) So, starting with the 1st chapter I am switching viewpoints. You can watch this process if you wish because I won't be unpublishing the story to make this change.

Because of the change there will be new information added and some information removed. Feel free to read as we go.

Also Inkitt is having a contest that I encourage you to participate in. Instead of voting the books will be picked based on how many reads it has/how many copies were read. Follow the link to go to the page. Please support these writers and help them get published. There can be 3 winners. (=

Thanks!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment