Saturday, June 18, 2016

Editing, compiling, writing woes.

Today I managed to compile almost ten chapters into two for my story because I realized if it were made into a book the text wouldn't be enough for one chapter. So I used a word document to figure out how many pages I needed. So my book of ten chapters went to a book of two. 

Now I am trying to figure out how to make my story so it will slow down a little bit so it doesn't seem like ten chapters passed in only two. Which seems to have happened in an unfortunate event. 

This story is difficult to write, but I'm determined to get through it. I think the most difficult thing for me right now is describing the surroundings of my characters and having character development. 

Thank you for reading today. I hope I can give another update sometime next week.  (=

No comments:

Post a Comment